Saturday, March 13, 2010

BANNED FROM CRAYONS... FOR LIFE!!!

Little Miss Brilee, has taken it upon herself to add abit more to her room decor. A couple of days ago, in the evening she was playing in her room. I realized it had become quiet in her room. Knowing when a child is too quiet, she was up to something! I automatically went into her room and braced myself to whatever I might find. scanned through out the room, and at first didn't find anything alarming, until I noticed the ARTWORK, on her wall, nearest to the door!
Now we have been really good in putting such things as pens, markers, and crayons away, however obviously I missed a few, and she put them to use. Why need paper when you got all this wall space?? So I will say that the first thing I did was grab our cameras (I had to document it for some reason). Then lectured about the fact that we DONOT color on the walls period! Luckily with the Clorox wipes the wall was good as ever, and no real damage was done! After I confiscated all crayons still hidden in her room, and called it a night.

Love being a mom to a 4 year old....

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy, that's not good. You need to get the crayola wonder stuff. It's great because it doesn't make messes:)

    ReplyDelete