Thursday, February 25, 2010

OUR CHRISTIAN IS 9!


My cutest nephew Christian, has turned 9 today! I can still remember like it was yesterday, when he was born, and how super excited we all were for his arrival! We honestly couldn't wait, for the news when he came into this world. I was a junior in High School, and I remember, we were watching movies as a family at my parents place. His mommy had been very uncomfortable all day, and finally they decided to head down to the old Bear River Hospital. She had been in labor pretty much the whole night, but he was finally born. I was so happy when the next morning we went down to visit them, and I distinctively, remember going over to Christian, and he was a BEAUTIFUL baby with so much dark hair! I reached out to touch his tiny toes, but he was not very happy at the moment, because he had problems breathing when he cried. He couldn't do both, so they later life flighted him down to McKay Dee Hospital in Ogden, to give further care.

But today, you would never guess he had any struggles at birth, and contiues to grow into a handsome kid. Its been so fun watching him grow up, and excel in everything he does. And does he make us laugh! WE LOVE this kid!!

No comments:

Post a Comment