Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Behind on December.... NANNIE'S BIRTHDAY

My Aunt Nan, had her birthday this past December and it was great to celebrate with her! We first celebrated with  some extended family by having a dinner up in Oakley with a delicious meal, dessert, and enjoying time together. Later, that next weekend we had our traditonal taco dinner at my parents home, which was even more yummy! Nan, got some really nice birthday gifts, and Brian and I gave her a beautiful red knit top. We are very thankful for all that Nan, has done not only for us, but for others as well. She is an AMAZING, talented person, who has always put family first :) There isn't anything that she wouldn't do for us or anyone. We love her and again appreciate her. 

As I sit here, I am reflecting the many fun, great memories, I have of when I was a child with Nan.  Lets just say I am lucky to have her in my life :) Love you Nan...

BTW- Having issues with my computer that was made back when the dinosaurs walked the earth, and isn't loading pics right...soooo sorry :(

No comments:

Post a Comment