Sunday, October 31, 2010

OUT WITH THE OLD...


So I have gone and done it and cut off my hair! Yes, it is now been done in a trendy, cute A-line bob hair do! Feels different with no longer being able to feel my hair on my shoulders, but in good time I will be use to it :) No really it was what I wanted for a long time, and Brian surprised me by actually setting me up with an appointment at a local hair salon here in Tremonton.

For several years I have struggled with my hairline thinning out and so much hair has fallen out from the top... So dearest mom had bought me some special shampoo that is to help with keeping the hair from thinning anymore and hopefully I can get some growth back! I have had my thyroid checked and it was fine, so now I just have to STOP STRESSING... Anyway by cutting my hair and starting over I figured I might as well go out in style! It turned out fabulous and it looks way cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment