Monday, August 23, 2010

LION KING and MOM

Last Friday, August the 13, I had the opportunity to take my MOM to see the LION KING musical at the Capitol in Salt Lake City. Its on tour right now, and I found some excellent seats for the right price online through KSL. So for her Mother's Day gift this is what we did.

I left Brilee with her Nannie, which I am so greatful and thankful that she was available and so helpful with taking her, so we could go. We went to dinner at Red Lobster, and had delicious crab pasta :) Then we made it down to the Capitol in good time took some pictures for documentation. Our seats were pretty decent, we were 7 rows from the stage on the main floor close to the aisle. We got complimentary water and a free parking pass all with the tickets purchase.

We were so excited for the show to begin and we just couldn't wait! Lets just say from START to FINISH it was AMAZING! Seriously, it was so cool with the imagination and creativity that went into it! The play followed the Disney's movie, with more songs added and the animals were puppeteered and just so fun to watch and see! The Actors and Actresses were very strong, and talented of course. Overall Mom and I enjoyed it and LOVED it! Glad that I could take my mom and share a great evening with her... Thanks MOM love you dearly...


We took our own picture!
SO Stoked to be there!
Mom is even more excited to be there!
Looking good in front of the show's poster!
We took another picture of ourselves ;)
LION KING BABY! The Marque Sign at the Capitol Theate

If you get the chance to see this MUSICAL, please do!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like an amazing experience. I'm glad you and your mom had such a great time.

    ReplyDelete