Saturday, July 31, 2010

ABBY & JOHN GARN...


Abby Maxfield who is not only my closest friend but the sister I never had, has gotten married! As of July 30, 2010 she is now the wife of John Garn! Brian and I couldn't be more happier for them. They were sealed in the Logan Temple, and they sure looked very happy too! Later they had their luncheon at the Fielding Stake Center, and they served goat! John's family raises goats, so it was what his family served.

That evening her reception was held at a neighbors backyard, which was absolutely beautiful! She had a vintage theme going on with the colors turquoise, silver, and black. As a bridesmaid I was asked to wear any of her colors to tie in and then a headband that had been made to match each other. It was all very fun and again the weather was wonderful! I wished I had brought my camera, but with the rush to the temple and everything I forgot it, so I didn't get pictures sadly, but I am posting some of her pictures she had done with her photographer, to see what they looked like!

A couple of weeks ago on July 17, myself and another friend gave Abby a Bridal Shower. It was alot of fun playing games, prizes, gifts and food! I even got creative and made the favors, they were washclothes, made to look like cupcakes. They turned out a success, and Abby and John got some neat stuff!

All I can say is that I LOVE Abby and so happy for her and her new husband John. Brian and I have gotten to know him and like him alot. They are a great match!!

1 comment: